Friday 15 July 2016

Welcome post!

Welcome to my readers!

My name is Tree(Catriona), I'm 23. female and a near-lifelong pagan. I was one of those strange kids that forced my sister to build temples to a goddess as I worshipped said goddess. Usually by scribing and drinking grape juice "wine". Good times! (I also liked singing to the flowers, but who doesn't?!)

As a witch I've been practicing on and off for years. At this stage in my life I feel open to change and growth, after a long few years of soul searching and self improvement. I'm now ready for my first real Year-and-a-day challenge. I am a solitary practitioner, and I work with Het-Hert/Hathor. I have supportive family and friends, but no real-life pagan/witch friends. My previously Pagan friend is now agnostic. On the plus side a got a tonne of books, altar cloths and supplies out of her giving it all up.

My Journey starts on the 3/8, on the day of the new moon(In Leo, which is apparently not the greatest sign for a solitary dedication, but maybe fit for one where i share all of my feelings on the matter? It's also a Wednesday, which is good for communication. So i'm guessing its the perfect time to dedicate myself to a year and a day of becoming a 'Book Of Shadows' blogger.)

I will try to update regularly on my practice. Expect Health/beauty/self-care/spells + rituals/Goddess information and general favourite tools of mine. *cough, carnelian, cough*
I will Write more soon, and hopefully get some pictures up of my practice as well!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment