Tuesday 19 July 2016

Aquarius full moon, 20/07/2016

Selfless working of magic appeals to me at this time.

I will be selfless through a personal transformation. Something I have wished to do for a long time. I will go plant based for a moon month.

Reducing my personal environmental footprint, by avoiding animal and animal product foods. In fact, reducing waste and processed food as much as possible. I will heal myself and my conscience with one action. :)

***
Dedication to challenge spell idea:

(Trace a circle of pink energy using finger)
(Call elements/Invite my Goddess)
(Say aloud my intentions for this dedication)
(Write a brief entry and meditate on my reasons/values for this change -to be placed on wall)
(Thank everyone for witnessing my intention)
(Merry part)
(Open circle)

***

Element Calling

Air:
Clarity of air, please come to me
To guard my circle and my dream
As I sent intentions to achieve

Fire:
Power of fire, please come to me
To guard my circle and my will
As I set intentions to achieve

Water:
Power of water, please come to me
To guard my circle and my values
As I set intentions to achieve

Earth:
Power of Earth, please come to me
To Guard my circle and my strength
As I set intentions to achieve

Spirit(HetHeru):
Goddess, HetHeru, Please join me
To guard my circle and my soul
As I set intentions to achieve

Welcome All!

***

Intentions for dedication

Today I make a pledge for a month of change, a month free of animal use.
I do this from my value of compassion.
"And it harm none"

***

Thanking and releasing elements

Each corner:
Thank you (element) for your gifts
I will honour my promise.
Merry part

(open circle)

I will now act in harmony with my values.
The universe knows my need.

***

Thank you all for sharing in my dedication.
I will work towards progress.

Any questions/comments?

-Tree-

No comments:

Post a Comment