Monday 18 July 2016

Ritual Fails Are Real! Episode 2 -Purple Paint Water

Two young women were interested in the psychic abilities granted to a special few.
They would do anything to become powerful as a person. More powerful even!
Telepathy, telekinesis, all of this would be in their grasp after one beautifully planned ritual.
They were going to awaken their souls and become glorious.
***
"I have a jar!"
"Thats great! I finally stapled my sheet-robe together! It should stop falling off now!"
"what do you reckon we'll need?"
"ummm.... candles, obviously! Lets use up all your crystals to increase the power!"
"yay!"
"oh, what about refreshments?"
"good point.... what herbs are good for this?"
"I'm not sure... maybe we should keep it simple... I HAVE AN IDEA! psychic powers are purple, right?"
"yeah...?"
"WHAT IF WE MAKE PURPLE WATER TO DRINK?!"
"OMG YES GOOD IDEA!"
 ***
Purple paint in a semi-clean paintbrush jar topped up with water made for a repulsive drink. We never did quite open our chakras properly. No one is really sure what happened that night, but I can confirm we both felt sick!


No comments:

Post a Comment