Saturday 16 July 2016

Ritual fails are real! Episode 1 -Boob growing spell

It was another stressful day for a year 11 student. The workload was intense, the productivity level was not. Our favourite student(me! lol) had a not-so-secret secret. She was practicing magic.

Now, she wasnt a very GOOD witch at this point, unreasonable expectations and careless creations.
As a mere C-cup, growing her boobs to a D-cup seemed like a really good idea, big but not massive.
So she created a spell.

This spell was carefully hidden in a random notebook which was frequently forgotten and left lying around. It was labelled "chemistry", so who would read it, right?
Let me tell you.
The English teacher read it. 

The next class, she handed it back to me with a "I wanted to see what you guys did in chemistry. Not what i expected.... do you think you could write a spell to make me taller?" 
I sank into the floor, with embarrassment and relief. 
I studied at a baptist school, and they don't exactly smile at witchcraft!

If you are wondering, I did later try that boob grow spell. It involved a muddy tincture and chanting. I don't remember the exact words, but it didn't work on me anyway XD

So many short memories to come!

-Tree-

No comments:

Post a Comment